NEW update on Public Sessions – Skatetown will be bringing back public sessions starting Friday, October 1. The new schedule only includes Fridays (3-5pm and 7-9pm) and Saturdays (3-5pm and 7-9pm).
Skatetown will not be hosting the outdoor rink during the 2021-22 winter holiday season.
If you are interested in a private ice event, email email@example.com or call (916) 783-8550 ext 115.
- School field trip (min 100 skaters)
- Skating event (min 100 skaters)
- Broomball game
Online registration is required.
- Freestyles session. These sessions allow more serious figure skaters a chance to practice their individual programs to music and to elevate their skills with advanced moves such as spins and jumps. They are designed for skaters Freestyle 1 and up.
- Learn to Skate practice session. For skaters currently enrolled in a 4, 8 or 13-week Learn to Skate Class. Instruction not included. This is also for skaters who have pre-scheduled private lessons.
- Adult Skating session (For skaters 18 & older, all skating abilities. Instruction not included.)
- Drop-in hockey
- Adult skills & drills
Birthday parties on PUBLIC SESSIONS are NOT OFFERED at this time.
Did you know that high humidity has been shown in numerous studies to protect against seasonal flu outbreaks, and studies suggest that high humidity may also reduce the transmission of the Covid-19 virus.
40-50% relative humidity may be ideal to reduce the spread of the virus. The humidity at Skatetown is typically around 50%. By maintaining these levels, it is possible for Skatetown to contribute to a healthier, safer indoor environment! CLICK HERE for more information.