Online registration is required.
Did you know that high humidity has been shown in numerous studies to protect against seasonal flu outbreaks, and studies suggest that high humidity may also reduce the transmission of the Covid-19 virus.
40-50% relative humidity may be ideal to reduce the spread of the virus. The humidity at Skatetown is typically around 50%. By maintaining these levels, it is possible for Skatetown to contribute to a healthier, safer indoor environment! CLICK HERE for more information.
TICKETS available at the door and go on sale 30 minutes prior to each public session
Summer weekday public sessions - Jun 6 - Aug 5 - Mon-Fri 3pm-5pm
Skatetown closed Sun, Jul 3 & Mon, Jul 4
Call (916) 783-8550 to confirm hours
* All ages welcome at the Saturday evening 7-9pm session; however, entertainment and activities are geared toward older teens and young adults. Families with small children are encouraged to skate on our Family Sessions (Friday 3-5pm or 7-9pm, Saturdays 3-5pm).
You deserve a little ‘ice cool’ funExperience world‐class customer service. Hop on a Public Session with your family and friends to enjoy games and watch some awesome laser light shows. Ask the DJ to play your favorite songs. No skating experience? Slide on a loaner helmet, grab a skating aid and take a free lesson. Check out the daily Public Skating Schedule.
Looking for some place different for your child’s special day?Imagine the smile on your child's face when you rent one of our festively decorated party rooms so you can host an extraordinary Birthday Party during a public skating session.
Try something new & have fun doing it! Sign up for classes and learn how to ice skate, play ice hockey or curl. It's a great way to stay fit and have fun at the same time. Classes run year round.
A fresh idea for your next teambuilding event Try Broomball! The on-ice game is played in tennis shoes rather than skates. Have a blast playing (and scoring goals!) with your teammates.
Life is more fun when you play! Stop by today and check out all the cool things you can do at Skatetown in Roseville. #Skatetownice
There is more is dropping at Skatetown than just the puck. A new hockey organization is working to drop assumptions about who can play the sport. Coe Hawkins and some of his fellow self-described "old guys" came up with an idea to spread the love of the game at one of their regular 50 and older scrimmages. They call it "Hockey Belongs 2 Everyone," and Hawkins said the message is as simple as the mission. "Our group is all about having a place to play, no matter who you are, what your age is, what your ethnicity is," he said. "It's about diversity, equity, and inclusion."
For more info and to view the segment on KCRA, CLICK HERE
In order to keep Skatetown safe for our teammates and guests, we are building on our already high standards. The situation we find ourselves in is a great reminder of why it is so critical to maintain our “Disney Clean” standards. The impression guests have of how clean and safe our facility is will determine how we do in times like these. Our standard cleaning protocols.
• We thoroughly clean our facility every night using hospital-grade disinfectants.
• As part of our cleaning process, we use an electrostatic sanitizing gun with Purtab disinfectant. The electrostatic gun spray “wraps” conductive surfaces; which means that the spray gets the backside of whatever is being sprayed, such as a door handle.
• Café tables are wiped down with a Health Department approved sanitizer nightly and between uses
• Our floors are cleaned with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
• During restroom checks, our teammates will spray the restroom sinks, toilets and other touch points with Disinfectant spray
• Teammates will spray or wipe down door handles at entrances regularly throughout the day with sanitizer
• Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the facility
• Bleachers and rink touch points (drinking fountains, dasher door handles, dasher cap rail, vending machines, etc.) will be sprayed after each public session with disinfectant
Scott Slavensky President/General Manager
July 4, 2022 – Skatetown closed Sunday, July 3 & Monday, July 4
July 11-15, 2022 – Figure Skating Camp
September 2-4, 2022 – The Crush bonspiel hosted by the Wine Country Curling Club
October 1, 2022 – ISI Octoberfest Open figure skating competition
October 21, 2022 – Halloween Themed Skate Night, 7-9pm
November 24, 2022 – Skatetown closed for Thanksgiving
Check out what's new at Skatetown on our social media channels:
Like us on Facebook Cool ideas on Pinterest
Follow us on Instagram See what’s happening on Twitter
Check our our TikTok videos TikTok
Please support these local businesses:
Merryhill Elementary & Middle School
Fox Family Heating & Air Conditioning
Nordic Home Loans
Goolsby Group Real Estate