Whether you are new to hockey or haven’t played for a while, Skatetown’s adult hockey programs will get you ready to join a team in the entry level Bronze League. Playing hockey is a great way to meet new people and be part of a growing hockey community while getting in some exercise.
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY!
Five ways to start playing hockey as an adult
FREE Adult Introductory Clinic
- Hockey basics & fun scrimmage
- Skates & equipment provided (helmet, elbow/shin pads, gloves)
- No hockey experience needed
- Basic skating skills required
- CLICK HERE for more information
- DATE: THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2021
- TIME: 7:00 - 8:15pm (arrive by 6:15pm to check in)
- COST: FREE!
- CLICK HERE to reserve your spot!
23-Week Adult Learn to Play Program
SUNDAY, MARCH 14 - AUGUST 29, 2021 5:45 - 7:00pm No Class on April 4th (Easter Sunday), May 30 or July 4
THURSDAY, MARCH 18 - AUGUST 19, 2021 6:45 - 8:00pm
- Weekly 75-minute Class
- Master the Basics: skating, stick handling, shooting, game strategy
- Class is designed to prepare NEW players, with little or no hockey experience, to play in the Bronze B (novice division) hockey league
- 800+ Adults have graduated since program inception in 2006
- Fun & great exercise
- Program Cost: $500
- Payment plan available
- CLICK HERE for more information on the 23-week Adult Learn to Play Hockey Program