Whether you are new to hockey or haven’t played for a while, Skatetown’s adult hockey programs will get you ready to join a team in the entry level Bronze League. Playing hockey is a great way to meet new people and be part of a growing hockey community while getting in some exercise.
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY!
Five ways to start playing hockey as an adult
FREE Adult Introductory Clinic
- Hockey basics & fun scrimmage
- Skates & equipment provided (helmet, elbow/shin pads, gloves)
- No hockey experience needed
- Basic skating skills required
- DATE: SUNDAY, MARCH 7, 2021
- TIME: 5:45 - 7:00pm (arrive by 5:00pm to check in)
- COST: FREE!
- CLICK HERE to reserve your spot!
12-Week Adult Learn to Play Program
NEXT PROGRAM STARTS:
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2020 thru THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2021 6:45 - 8:00pm
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2020 thru SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2021 5:45 - 7:00pm Sunday class is FULL. No class on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27.
- Weekly 75-minute Class
- Work on more skills prior to joining adult league in March 2021: skating, stick handling, shooting, game strategy
- Program Cost: $250
- No payment plan available
- CLICK HERE for more information on the 12-week Adult Learn to Play Hockey Program