Whether you are new to hockey or haven’t played for a while, Skatetown’s adult hockey programs will get you ready to join a team in the entry level Bronze League.
Playing hockey is a great way to meet new people and be part of a growing hockey community while getting in some exercise.
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY!
Five ways to start playing hockey as an adult
FREE Adult Introductory Clinic
- Hockey basics & fun scrimmage
- Skates & equipment provided (helmet, elbow/shin pads, gloves)
- No hockey experience needed
- Basic skating skills required
DATE: March 3, 2019
- TIME: 5:45 - 7:00pm (arrive by 5:00pm to check in)
- COST: FREE!
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS DECEMBER 2018
23-Week Adult Learn to Play Program
ASK ABOUT PRORATING INTO THE CURRENT CLASS: September 9, 2018 - February 24, 2019
- Weekly 75-minute Class
- Master the Basics: skating, stick handling, shooting, game strategy
- Class is designed to prepare NEW players, with little or no hockey experience, to play in the Bronze B (novice division) hockey league
- 650+ Adults have graduated since program inception in 2006
- Fun & great exercise
- NEXT Program Starts: Sunday, March 10, 2019 5:45 - 7:00pm
- Program Cost: $475
- Payment plan available
CLICK HERE for more information on the 23-week Adult Lean to Play Hockey Program