Whether you are new to hockey or haven’t played for a while, Skatetown’s adult hockey programs will get you ready to join a team in the entry level Bronze League. Playing hockey is a great way to meet new people and be part of a growing hockey community while getting in some exercise.
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY!
Five ways to start playing hockey as an adult
FREE Adult Introductory Clinic
- Hockey basics & fun scrimmage
- Skates & equipment provided (helmet, elbow/shin pads, gloves)
- No hockey experience needed
- Basic skating skills required
- DATE: SUNDAY March 1, 2020
- TIME: 7:00 - 8:15pm (arrive by 6:15pm to check in)
- COST: FREE!
- CLICK ON the “Register ONLINE for adult hockey class” link below to register!
23-Week Adult Learn to Play Program
NEXT PROGRAM STARTS:
SUNDAY, MARCH 8 - AUG 23, 2020 5:45 - 7:00pm
THURSDAY, MARCH 12 - AUG 13, 2020 6:45 - 8:00pm
- No Class on April12th (Easter Sunday) or July 5th
- Weekly 75-minute Class
- Master the Basics: skating, stick handling, shooting, game strategy
- Class is designed to prepare NEW players, with little or no hockey experience, to play in the Bronze B (novice division) hockey league
- 750+ Adults have graduated since program inception in 2006
- Fun & great exercise
- Program Cost: $485
- Payment plan available
- CLICK HERE for more information on the 23-week Adult Lean to Play Hockey Program