Whether you are new to hockey or haven’t played for a while, Skatetown’s adult hockey programs will get you ready to join a team in the entry level Bronze League.
Playing hockey is a great way to meet new people and be part of a growing hockey community while getting in some exercise.
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY!
Five ways to start playing hockey as an adult
FREE Adult Introductory Clinic
- Hockey basics & fun scrimmage
- Skates & equipment provided (helmet, elbow/shin pads, gloves)
- No hockey experience needed
- Basic skating skills required
DATE: SUNDAY August 25, 2019
- TIME: 5:45 - 7:00pm (arrive by 5:00pm to check in)
- COST: FREE!
click here to register online
23-Week Adult Learn to Play Program
NEXT PROGRAM STARTS: SUNDAY, SEP 8, 2019 - FEB 23, 2020 5:45-7:00pm
- Weekly 75-minute Class
- Master the Basics: skating, stick handling, shooting, game strategy
- Class is designed to prepare NEW players, with little or no hockey experience, to play in the Bronze B (novice division) hockey league
- 700+ Adults have graduated since program inception in 2006
- Fun & great exercise
- Program Cost: $485
- Payment plan available
CLICK HERE for more information on the 23-week Adult Lean to Play Hockey Program