Skatetown is booking groups and school field trips on:
• Weekday mornings from 10am-noon. We would reserve the rink just for your group! Availability for these weekday morning sessions is pending staff availability. $16 per skater; minimum 100 paid skaters.
• During the Friday afternoon (3-5pm) or evening (7-9pm) public session $16 per skater; minimum 15 paid skaters.
• During the Saturday afternoon (3-5pm) or evening (7-9) public sessions. We do not book groups on these Saturday sessions between November and January. $16 per skater; minimum 15 paid skaters.
Non-refundable $50 required to reserve a date. Three weeks advance notice required.
Group discounted rate includes rental and admission.
CLICK HERE for our winter holiday indoor rink schedule.
NO Skating experience needed to have fun! Many schools bring kids who have never skated before and everyone has a blast!
DJ, games, disco & laser light shows & more
Enhances school curriculum – solid/liquid/gas, physics of skating, balance/motion etc.
To make sure your experience is the best we:
- Provide you with the industry's best, well-maintained rental skates
- Provide free: 100s of loaner helmets, skating aids & on-ice lesson!
- Provide beginner skating area
- Offer assistance when/where you need it