Fun & Easy! Learning to play is a breeze and so much fun
Hockey is fantastic exercise and an awesome way to make new friends
Learn teamwork & sportsmanship
Build self-confidence & character
Learn a sport you can play all your life!
PLAY HOCKEY ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF HOCKEY 1 AND SCORE A GOAL!
- Four different entry levels to Youth Hockey
- Learn to Skate pre-alpha class helps young skaters become more confident on skates before introducing a hockey stick and puck to the lessons.
- Learn to Playprogram focuses on skating skills, but also teaches the basic skills of stick handling, shooting and passing. Hockey 1 is the first 13-week class in a 4-class series (Hockey 1-4). After passing each of these classes, skaters are ready to join a hockey league. CLICK HERE to view Hockey 1 class curriculum.
- Ages 7 & Younger Parent & Meprogram teaches hockey and skating basics. Mom or Dad have the option be on the ice with you.
- 4-Week Promotional Classintroduces new players to ice hockey - basic skating skills required for this class. CLICK HERE for info on our beginning skating classes.
- One of the biggest thrills for a new youth hockey player is getting the chance to put on their equipment. For many kids, this protective gear makes them feel invincible - like a superhero!