Fun & Easy! Learning to play is a breeze and so much fun
Hockey is fantastic exercise and an awesome way to make new friends
Learn teamwork & sportsmanship
Build self-confidence & character
Learn a sport you can play all your life!
PLAY HOCKEY ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF HOCKEY 1 AND SCORE A GOAL!
- Four different entry levels to Youth Hockey
- Learn to Skate pre-alpha class helps young skaters become more confident on skates before introducing a hockey stick and puck to the lessons.
- Learn to Playprogram focuses on skating skills, but also teaches the basic skills of stick handling, shooting and passing. Hockey 1 is the first 13-week class in a 4-class series (Hockey 1-4). After passing each of these classes, skaters are ready to join a hockey league. CLICK HERE to view Hockey 1 class curriculum. Basic skating skills required for Hockey 1. CLICK HERE for info on our beginning skating classes.
- 4-Week Promotional Class introduces new players to ice hockey - basic skating skills required for this class. CLICK HERE for info on our beginning skating classes.
- One of the biggest thrills for a new youth hockey player is getting the chance to put on their equipment. For many kids, this protective gear makes them feel invincible - like a superhero!
SUNDAY, March 8 - May 31, 2020 $230
- SUNDAY, Mar 1 - 22, 2020 11:00am - 12:15pm - $85
- SUNDAY, Mar 29 - April 26, 2020 11:00am - 12:15pm - $85 (no class April 12)
Friday, March 20-May 1, 5-6pm. (No class on April 10 – Easter Weekend. Class on March 27 is rescheduled to Sunday, March 29 at 9:45am) 5:00-6:00pm.
- The San Jose Sharks is bringing their Little Sharks Youth Learn to Play Hockey to Skatetown! Little Sharks is an NHL and NHLPA Learn to Play program designed as an introduction to hockey. For a 1-time fee of $175, the participants will receive:
Head-to-toe CCM hockey gear that they will keep at the end of the program
Six one-hour on-ice sessions
Free ticket to a select Sharks game
One-year membership to the FINatical Kids Club (https://www.nhl.com/sharks/sharkie/finatical-kids-club)
One-year membership t oUSA Hockey
- THIS IS AN AWESOME DEAL!
- Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- All participants must be no younger than 5 years old by the first lesson and no older than 9 years old on the last lesson to participate, no exceptions
- They highly recommend skating lessons for any child who has no prior ice skating experience as well as skating on public sessions.
- This program is only open to kids brand new to the sport of hockey. Any participants with prior organized hockey experience will be removed from the program with no refund.
Register now to reserve your spot!