Fun & Easy! Learning to play is a breeze and so much fun
Hockey is fantastic exercise and an awesome way to make new friends
Learn teamwork & sportsmanship
Build self-confidence & character
Learn a sport you can play all your life!
PLAY HOCKEY ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF HOCKEY 1 AND SCORE A GOAL!
- Four different entry levels to Youth Hockey
- Learn to Skate pre-alpha class helps young skaters become more confident on skates before introducing a hockey stick and puck to the lessons.
- Learn to Playprogram focuses on skating skills, but also teaches the basic skills of stick handling, shooting and passing. Hockey 1 is the first 13-week class in a 4-class series (Hockey 1-4). After passing each of these classes, skaters are ready to join a hockey league. CLICK HERE to view Hockey 1 class curriculum.
4-Week Promotional Class
introduces new players to ice hockey - basic skating skills required for this class. CLICK HERE for info on our beginning skating classes.
- One of the biggest thrills for a new youth hockey player is getting the chance to put on their equipment. For many kids, this protective gear makes them feel invincible - like a superhero!
- SUNDAY, Oct 6 - 27, 2019 11:00am - 12:15pm - $85
- SUNDAY, Nov 3 - 24, 2019 11:00am - 12:15pm - $85
- SUNDAY, Aug 18 - SUNDAY Sep 29, 2019 (no class Sep 1) 11:00am - 12:15pm
- THIS CLASS IS SOLD OUT
- The San Jose Sharks is bringing their Little Sharks Youth Learn to Play Hockey to Skatetown! Little Sharks is an NHL and NHLPA Learn to
- Play program designed as an introduction to hockey.