SKATETOWN's Youth League
- It's fun! Experience the joy of carrying the puck up the ice on a breakaway and the excitement of scoring a goal or making an amazing save
- More than a game - With an emphasis on fun and safety, Skatetown’s youth league develops skills on the ice, confidence, pride, focus, responsibility & teamwork
- Build lifelong friendships - From the bonds created in the locker room to the relationships formed on the ice - hockey creates lifelong friendships
- Set up for success - League hockey encourages time management skills that help kids balance school, responsibilities at home, playing with friends and time at the rink
- Easily fits your schedule - Practices/games are the same day/time each week
MAR 12 - JUN 4, 2023
- First day of league:
• Mites – Sunday, Mar 12 @ 3:45pm
• Squirt/Peewee – Sunday, Mar 12 @ 1:45pm
• High School – Sunday, Mar 12 @ 4:30pm
Sunday, March 12 will be a scrimmage to assess players’ skill levels; league games start on Sunday March 19.
- For a printable schedule of practices and games, click on the “Youth Hockey League Flyer” under QUICK LINKS
Are you an experienced player?
Contact us for evaluation and team placement
- Mites (6 - 8 years)
- Squirt/Peewee (9 - 12 years)
- High School (13 - 17 years)
- Leagues are 'non-checking'
- Ages 6 - 8: 13-week Hockey 1 class
- Ages 9 - 17: 13-week Learn to Play Hockey Classes 1 - 4