SUMMER Public Sessions
DUE TO COVID-19, all camps for this summer have been canceled
- Keep the kids occupied & active while school is out
- Fun way to stay cool!
- Special summer ALL DAY sessions - 10am - 5pm Mon-Fri
- Summer camps for kids (no skating experience needed)
- Free skating lesson, loaner helmets & skating aids
- FRIDAY 10am - 5pm* & 7 - 10pm
- SATURDAY 2 - 5pm & 7 - 9pm
- *SKATE ALL DAY this summer for One Low Admission Price
SUMMER Day Camps (ages 6-12, Mon-Fri)
Be sure to check out our Camp Cool (a great alternative to typical daycare/camp)
Camp Cool - On-Ice Games, Daily Group Skating Lessons & More
HOCKEY Camp Cool - Learn Hockey Basics - Loaner Gear & More
Youth Camps & Clinics
(for skaters with some formal skating experience)
Youth camps are a great way to sharpen skills, meet new friends, burn off excess energy & just plain have fun!
Freestyle Figure Skating Camp - Learn new skills, make new friends!
Robby Glantz Power Skating Clinics - Power moves & puck handling (all ages & skill levels)