Try Adult Drop-in or Shinny Hockey!
Drop-in hockey is an informal, non-checking game for players of all skill levels - with no officials or supervision. It’s a great way to have fun, improve your skills, hang out with friends and stay in shape all at the same time.
This is a first come, first served program. Reservations can be made by signing up online OR in person only.
Drop-in Hockey $16.50 per player
LIMITED TO 24
PLAYERS & 4 GOALIES
per session (Goalies skate FREE)
ONLINE & IN-PERSON SIGNUPS ONLY
CLICK HERE for Drop-in Schedule
Shinny hockey a Canadian term that refers to a type of hockey played casually with friends. Shinny is a game that all levels of hockey enthusiasts can play. It is non-competitive and recreational. Scoring is secondary to the camaraderie among participants. Balanced teams are formed each week. The games are officiated by an IHONC referee.
NO SHINNY HOCKEY CURRENTLY ON THE SCHEDULE
MORE Drop-in Hockey & Shinny Info
- For ages 18 & older
- Full equipment is required
- Bring one white & one colored jersey
- Non-marking pucks are provided. Pucks are to be placed in a puck bag at end of function and are not to be taken from the rink.
- No scorekeeper will be present
- Prepay to reserve your spot
online OR in person only